Thursday, September 29, 2011

Naomi Campbell Says She's a Good Girl Now.....




Usually when someone acts strangely, they have a good excuse.  Naomi Campbell is no different.  The temperamental super model says that she has tried to control her anger, but to no avail.  Much of the source of her irritation, she says, comes from abandonment issues she's felt for her entire life.

“Work in progress. I’ve apologized, accepted responsibility, I did my community service,” Campbell said, when asked about her past as the cell phone throwing diva.  Campbell was arrested in 2000 for throwing a phone at the head of her assistant.  She was also accused of attacking her house keeper a few years later. 


In addition to attacking her assistants, Campbell is officially banned from British Airways after attacking two police officers in the airport.  She is also known for having a love for cocaine that has plagued her for years. 


“The challenge was to go back and face things I hadn’t dealt with, [it’s] scary for anyone to go and look at themselves in the mirror and deal with them, leave that baggage there and move forward,” Campbell said. “I didn’t feel good. I didn’t want to work. I lost many friends. I was emotionally and physically drained. I don’t look back on it in a negative way. That was my calling, my path … everyone’s path is different.”



Good luck Naomi, we wish you the best.  Just keep your hand to yourself if you hang out at YBW, because our mamas taught us to fight back. 

No comments: