Friday, April 17, 2009

Black Women: Besides Owing $350,000 in Back Taxes, there’s more to Tichina Arnold

While 'Everybody Hates Chris,' nobody hates Tichina Arnold. The veteran actress of ‘Martin’ fame currently plays the role of Rochelle on UPN’s and Chris Rock’s breakout show. Arnold recently won a NAACP Image Award for outstanding actress in a comedy series for her characterization of Rochelle.

Off Topic with Tichina Arnold

Tichina Arnold

Name: Tichina Arnold

Current Project: 'Everybody Hates Chris'

Off Topic Quotable: Shoulder pads. I don’t want them to come back. I looked through all my pictures in the 80s and I was like what the hell was I thinking. In all my outfits, good God.

We went Off Topic with Tichina to talk about the 80s and what was really going on between Pam and Martin all those years.
We all know you can sing from the ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ and ‘Martin’ days. Any singer you would ever want to play in a movie?
I would love to play somebody strong. A strong black woman like Gladys Knight or Nina Simone.
Besides being really funny, ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ is a tribute of sorts to the 80s. What do wish would come back from the 80s and what do you hope never comes back?

Click to read.

No comments: