by The Life Advisor
This article assumes that you actually want to keep your man. But if you suddenly decide you want to get rid of him, start doing the things in this list.
1) Stop having sex with him: In case you never got the memo, men need sex. They don’t just want it, their bodies crave it every day. You don’t have to have sex with your man every day, but if you keep denying him sex, you do so to your own detriment.
2) Nag him to death: Men like a woman that makes them feel relaxed, not stressed out. If you nag, complain and bother him about petty things all day long, he’s going to see you as a person who brings stress, which will make him seek out the woman who helps him to relieve it.
3) Ignore him: You might be the super career woman who’s set to take over the world. But if you ignore your man, your relationship will dry up and die.
4) Emasculate him: Men like to feel like men. If you treat him like a wimp or a little boy, he’s going to resent you for it. Boost him up, don’t tear him down.
5) Stop worrying about your appearance: Men are visual. Looking good makes a difference. That’s why men can fall in or out of love at first site. If you stop thinking about your appearance, you’ll notice a massive change in how he treats you. Reward a good man by looking good.