Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beyonce's Reps Speak Up on Fake Baby Bump Allegations


Last week, the world was buzzing over whether or not Beyonce was faking her pregnancy.  Even Wendy Williams had a show where the question was being presented openly to her viewers.  Well, Beyonce's people are having no part of the foolishness.

Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, said that the claims that the fake baby bump rumors are “stupid, ridiculous and false.”


Beyonce herself said that she's risen above the haters. 


“I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people’s opinions about my life decisions. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me, but me.”




7 comments:

wallace Harris said...

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

huh! is that all, I clicked on here for nothing.............LOL

Anonymous said...

you are rich girl who cares

Anonymous said...

She has always been in good shape and should be tighter than that. That looks like the belly of a woman with 4 or 5 kids. Who had lots of C- sections. Lol But who cares

Anonymous said...

Fake it till u make it gurl

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's fake. I guess I don't care.