Friday, August 14, 2009

Black News: Monique Writes about Being Skinny and Having Good Sex


Mo'Nique
"The sex is better! I have so much more energy. I can move around better, and that's what it's all about. I want to lose more, so I'll just keep eating better and exercising, and the weight will come off. It took time to put in on, and it will take time to take if off. It's still okay to be big, but let's be big and healthy. I had to lose some weight to get healthier because I want to be around for a while. I have twin sons who are 3 and a son who is 19, and I want the opportunity to meet their children."

– Actress/comedienne Mo'Nique talks about her 40-pound weight loss in the new Life & Stylemagazine.

The full-figured talent, who penned a best-selling book called 'Skinny Women Are Evil,' went from 262 pounds to 220 pounds.

Click to read.

No comments: