Monday, May 11, 2009

Singer Beyonce May Take Some Time Off


Beyonce
kicks off the American leg of her world tour this June in New York City, but though she works hard balancing being a superstar singer and an actress, she might be gearing up for some serious time at home.

“My priorities are slowly changing. So after this tour I might be tired and want to take two years off,” Beyonce told the June issue of Marie Claire. “I’ve worked hard enough to be able to do that. I’m in a very good place.”

Before that time comes – if ever – Beyonce is working hard to balance family life with her husband, Jay-Z.

“We try to sync our calendars,” Beyonce said. “I started working on my tour a year ago just to make sure that I had time at home. But you know, that’s part of it. Any other woman who has to go to work and pick up the kids and make dinner…

Click to read.

No comments: