Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LET GO!

I am one of those people who constantly worry about things that they can't control. I can't help it. This problem has plagued me all of me life. Maybe it stems from the burden of being the oldest child--the one with all of the responsibility.

For example, I remember going to a house party and worrying about people spilling things on the carpet and IT WASN'T EVEN MY HOUSE. I can laugh about it now, but as my friend would say "Girl, you are always ON." I knew exactly what she meant.

I needed to calm down and live in the moment, but that was easier said than done for a girl who loved planning out everything.

One restless night, I sat in bed contemplating what I was going to do with my future. I had many of those nights.

Suddenly, I heard this song on the radio and it touched my heart. It gave me the peace of mind that I was searching for over the years.

I want to share this song with everyone. Listen to the words and embrace the message. Here it is....


LET GO
by Dewayne Woods

No comments: